LSS Deployment of
the Year Award
Are you part of an outstanding Lean and/or Six Sigma deployment? We want to hear from you about why your deployment should win!
To enter your deployment, you will be asked to answer a few questions, and submit a PowerPoint or a PDF presentation summarizing your deployment and results via the online submission form.
A committee member may follow up with you to ask clarifying questions. Finalists will present their project in a poster session at the conference.
Documentation required for consideration:
1. Provide a brief summary of your deployment (approximately 100 words)
2. Tell us about why your deployment should be the Deployment of the Year.
3. Please upload a PowerPoint presentation or a PDF of up to 25 slides about the deployment. In the presentation, please include:
• Background information on your company
• Overview of the Deployment – including the scope of deployment within the business, when it was implemented, how it was deployed, number of improvement personnel
• Results – including impact on culture, financial, and other benefits
• Unique Characteristics – anything unique and interesting about your deployment that has contributed to your success
To be eligible, a representative must be available to commit to attending the poster session at the conference and accepting the award in person.
Apply for the LSS Excellence Awards