Go Big or Go Home; Beyond Operational Efficiencies
Presenter: Stefana Saxton, Business Excellence Innovation Leader, Black & Veatch, Overland Park, KS, USA
Keywords: Innovation, Culture
When efficiency is no longer enough we must learn to take a different perspective to achieve business excellence. There are times that innovation is a superior solution to optimization and the way we choose to position our minds is critical to ideation.
Leadership holds a critical position in a company seeking to be at the forefront of innovation. What key traits do innovators possess? Learn how to grow leaders within your company to create value and develop a culture of innovation.
1. Be able to effectively choose when to use innovation versus optimization.
2. Realize your current critical thought process and implement ways of thinking laterally.
3. Learn how to identify, develop and mentor the next generation of leaders
4. Gain an understanding of how to create the maximum value in your organization
5. Grasp the key traits of innovators and leaders.
6. Implement long term solutions in a rapidly changing world through hands on activities.