Continuous Improvement Manager, BAE Systems Inc., York, PA, USA
"Over twenty years of experience implementing, revitalizing and directing Continuous Improvement (CI) programs, and leading senior executives in operational and quality performance improvement – including:
o Cultural infusion of proactive Continuous Improvement practices and facilitative infrastructure
o Establishing corporate goals, vision and strategy
o Process monitoring and control at all levels
- Proven experience in public and private business arenas (in small to large organizations) driving monumental improvements in quality and efficiency of transactional, service delivery and manufacturing systems.
- Drove application of best practice improvement tools to escalate performance in quality, efficiency, value and customer satisfaction for all business segments – including the service, supply chain, office, shop floor, laboratories and facilities.
- Led improvement projects resulting in customer quality, process efficiencies and reductions in operating cost with verified savings of over $220 million.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, PMP and Experienced Change Agent – experienced in A3, PDCA, MDI, RCCM, DMAIC, 5S, Kaizen, DFLSS, and multi-site Continuous Improvement.
- Facilitated implementation of corporate quality systems to achieve and maintain ISO certification and world class quality practices.
- Generated and enacted top level management decisions in solving critical issues in quality, engineering, safety, business process execution, customer satisfaction, corporate planning and personnel resourcing, and establishing risk mitigation programs.
- Developed CI training for all levels of awareness and certification, and taught and mentored Lean Six Sigma Belts at all levels.
- Established and managed corporate level strategic Continuous Improvement project portfolios and improvement opportunity repositories to achieve world class quality and profitability at a wide range of organizations."