LEAN SIX SIGMA WORLD CONFERENCE SPEAKER
Product Introduction Program Manager, Defense Indianapolis, Rolls-Royce Corporation, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Highly motivated and effective management professional emphasizing on innovation and creativity in solving complex problems. Energetic and results-focused with success in developing and leading diverse teams to achieve outstanding results in improving product quality, increasing productivity and reducing operational cost.
Rolls Royce, Defense, Indianapolis, IN 1/2018 – Present
Program Manager, Product Introduction
• Develop and present executive presentations and reports to facilitate project evaluation and process improvement.
• Establish, lead and motivate the cross functional team required to manage the project to achieve the objectives as prescribed by the project scope.
• Ensure the successful on-time within budget execution of programs to the satisfaction of the program stakeholders i.e. customers, project sponsors and Leadership board.
• Development of the detailed cross functional program coordination plan.
• Facilitate and manage the cross functional standard work that is prescribed by RR Project Management throughout the lifecycle of the program.
• Facilitate and manage the archiving of program documentation throughout the lifecycle of the program.
• Provide knowledge sharing with Product Line Management and Program planning functions to ensure accurate scope definition and project management plan development.
• Work closely with the various departments and organizations to ensure efficient and timely project deliverables to customers.
• Provide work direction and program management oversight to assigned programs including scheduling, assignment of work, and reviews of program efforts to ensure that the program meets the technical and process specifications.
• Lead cross functional teams to establish and achieve program and new product requirements, schedules, priorities, performance and profitability.
• Continuously conduct risk assessments of strategic, technical, finance and business factors impacting the plan and manage corrective actions to mitigate deviations to the program plan.
• Compile program status reports regularly in order to identify internal and external factors jeopardizing the project.
• Escalate issues and recommended solutions using the PMO escalation procedure.
• Manage adherence to scope statement and ensure that scope creep is avoided. Changes to scope of a program must follow the Change Control Board procedure.
• Adhere to the standardized procedures of the Program Management Office.
• Lead and mentor less experienced functional team members and provide assistance as required.