WS 2-Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Black Belt, and Green Belt Advanced Workshop
Marco Luzzatti, MBB, Trainer, Greenville Technical College, Greenville, SC, USA
Jeff Johnson, MBB, Operations Management Consultant, Kairos Worldwide, Chicago, IL, USA
Part 1: Deployment Tips, Tricks, Fails, and Fixes
The landscape is littered with improvement initiatives that failed or could not be sustained. In this participative workshop:
- How to re-engage and refocus leaders and others on improvement, for example after Covid-19?
- How to identify business impacts and ROI on projects that don’t have financial benefits?
- How to sustain long-term deployments with changing executives and other employees?
- Identify best practices and lessons learned in successful deployments and pitfalls to avoid in unsuccessful ones
- Get some of your deployment questions and challenges addressed related to Lean Six Sigma or similar improvement initiatives. Potential questions might relate to sustainment, reengagement, non-financial business impacts and others.
Part 2: Be a Better Improvement Coach
Whether you realize it or not, most Lean Six Sigma practitioners are coaches within their organizations. Certainly good coaching is one of the secrets to better project execution, particularly for new belts. Although focused on coaching, anyone interested in self-improvement will benefit from this participative workshop which will explore:
- Differences between mentoring and coaching
- Characteristics of a good coach
- Secret to always be coaching and technically ready
- Effective tips, tricks, pitfalls, and interventions
- Specific participant and coaching challenges
Experts Facilitators: We recruited two “Gurus” to facilitate the workshops: Marco Luzzatti is a highly regarded LSS Master Black Belt Train-the-Trainer and Coach with over 25 years’ experience helping organizations and individuals from over 30 countries excel at problem solving and improvement.
Jeff Johnson is also a seasoned Master Black Belt with 20+ years’ experience currently an Operations Management Consultant with Kairos Worldwide with prior roles directing and serving in improvement initiatives with USG, Pepsi, Kraft Foods and others.