Best Practices For Running Your Lean Six Sigma Efforts
- DJ Duarte
- Sydney Ingles
- David Larsen
- Angel Rivera
Come join us in a fun filled discussion on best practices for running your Six Sigma efforts virtually. We will touch on topics ranging from leading meetings to teaching virtually and what tools and techniques are working from industry leaders. The format of this session will be a casual panel discussion with attendee participation encouraged.
- What virtual meeting tools work best for brainstorming and collaboration
- Ideal length of virtual sessions
- What changes you made to your belting sessions
- Have your projects taken longer to complete in a virtual environment
- What are your biggest challenges with virtual session and how you solved for them
- Have you changed how you are documenting your efforts in a virtual environment
- What works better virtually than in person This panel will be facilitated by Eric Wright. Panel members will be listed soon.