Bellingham, WA, USA
• A respected facilitator known for
laser focus, high energy and the ability to motivate teams and people in
creating powerful strategies for taking action, changing culture and achieving
• An exceptional trainer and designer,
with 97% of participants rating their training experience as either “the best”
or “one of the best” they have ever attended in their life!
• A context expert, creating
environments allowing people to stretch current beliefs, increase personal
power, break through paradigms, discover new solutions and unlock potential for
LEADERSHIP, STRATEGY AND LEAN TRAINING OVERVIEW
Leadership and Business Success Company 1997 – present
successful consulting company that coaches and trains leaders in both the
Department of Defense and private industry to create organizations with a focus
on innovation and creativity, efficiently improving processes and building
trust and respect.
• Combines Technical and People Skills
to increase individual and team performance, coach’s leaders to expand capacity
beyond technical and managerial skills to become effective strategic thinkers
and motivational leaders.
• Creates and delivers highly regarded
leadership development programs combining innovative design, powerful tools,
and the science of Accelerated Learning Theory, delivered to over 5000 leaders
in the oil industry, natural resources, city, state, and national government,
military, non- profit organizations, and a variety of small and large private
• Coaches leaders involved in the
creation and implementation of strategy, effective communications, and
leadership development as they manage organizational - wide culture change.
NAVSEA LEAN Six – Sigma College, U.S. NAVY, Department of Defense
leadership and facilitation training and consulting to over 5000 Lean Six Sigma
Black Belts and Green Belts from U.S. Navy, Air Force, Marine Corp and Army and
associated agencies in the Department of Defense.
• Improved LEAN Six Sigma and Process
Improvement Strategy execution by developing LEAN Facilitation Secrets DVD
package, Elite Facilitator and the Master Black Belt Strategic Leadership
Program for Master Black Belts, senior active duty leadership and government
• Designed integral leadership
curriculum component for LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Program for
NAVESEA Lean Six Sigma College.
Trainer, Coach - Defense Logistics Agency
and Green Belt Training Program
deliver Facilitation and Leadership training for core team of Process
Improvement practitioners implementing CPI projects Enterprise wide.
U.S. Army –
Office of Business Transformation, Washington D.C.
global senior leadership capacity with the U.S. Army’s Top 50 Process
Improvement Master Black Belts through designing and delivering a year-long,
customized Strategic Leadership and Executive Coaching Program
• Increase in leadership reputation and
• Implemented process to shift
perspective from “manager / technical expert” to strategic leader/thinker.
• Expanded strategic partnerships among
leaders and front-line experts
• Increased efficiency in Lean Six
Sigma Deployment and cost savings
Global SAP Computer upgrade. U.S. Team. - Refinery Change Management Lead
• Developed Change Management plan and
training with Global and U.S. teams in preparation for computer upgrade and
associated roles and responsibility changes within the workforce.
• Created and delivered Facilitation
training to all US refinery trainers.
• Successfully and smoothly implemented
Change Management plan at assigned site.
& CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
• Navy World Wide Human Resources
Conference - San Diego, CA
• The American Association of Military
Comptrollers - Fort Walton Beach, FL
• Department of Defense Performance
Symposium - Lansdowne, VA
• Air Force Continuous Process
Improvement Leadership Training and Development Tour -
Germany, Aviano Italy, Lakenheath England
• Air Force Continuous Process
Improvement Symposium - Denver, CO
• Northwest Safety Contractors Regional
Meeting – Bellingham, WA
• LEAN Six Sigma World Conference
• Results Washington, WA State LEAN
• Medic – US Air Force
• Surgical Assistant Certification –
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
• Bachelor of Arts, Poetry - English
Department – Western Washington University
• Certified Mediator – Snohomish County
Dispute Resolution Center
• Facilitation Certification –
Washington State University Cooperative Extension
• Continuous on-going training and
skill building in business development, sales and marketing, facilitation,
personality styles and preferences, training, training design and coaching.