Bellingham, WA, USA
• A respected facilitator known for laser focus, high energy and the ability to motivate teams and people in creating powerful strategies for taking action, changing culture and achieving results.
• An exceptional trainer and designer, with 97% of participants rating their training experience as either “the best” or “one of the best” they have ever attended in their life!
• A context expert, creating environments allowing people to stretch current beliefs, increase personal power, break through paradigms, discover new solutions and unlock potential for inspiring leadership.
BUSINESS LEADERSHIP, STRATEGY AND LEAN TRAINING OVERVIEW
Super Teams, Leadership and Business Success Company 1997 – present
Founded successful consulting company that coaches and trains leaders in both the Department of Defense and private industry to create organizations with a focus on innovation and creativity, efficiently improving processes and building trust and respect.
• Combines Technical and People Skills to increase individual and team performance, coach’s leaders to expand capacity beyond technical and managerial skills to become effective strategic thinkers and motivational leaders.
• Creates and delivers highly regarded leadership development programs combining innovative design, powerful tools, and the science of Accelerated Learning Theory, delivered to over 5000 leaders in the oil industry, natural resources, city, state, and national government, military, non- profit organizations, and a variety of small and large private businesses.
• Coaches leaders involved in the creation and implementation of strategy, effective communications, and leadership development as they manage organizational - wide culture change.
Faculty, NAVSEA LEAN Six – Sigma College, U.S. NAVY, Department of Defense
Delivers leadership and facilitation training and consulting to over 5000 Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts from U.S. Navy, Air Force, Marine Corp and Army and associated agencies in the Department of Defense.
• Improved LEAN Six Sigma and Process Improvement Strategy execution by developing LEAN Facilitation Secrets DVD package, Elite Facilitator and the Master Black Belt Strategic Leadership Program for Master Black Belts, senior active duty leadership and government service staff.
• Designed integral leadership curriculum component for LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Program for NAVESEA Lean Six Sigma College.
Consultant, Trainer, Coach - Defense Logistics Agency
Black Belt and Green Belt Training Program
Develop and deliver Facilitation and Leadership training for core team of Process Improvement practitioners implementing CPI projects Enterprise wide.
U.S. Army – Office of Business Transformation, Washington D.C.
Increased global senior leadership capacity with the U.S. Army’s Top 50 Process Improvement Master Black Belts through designing and delivering a year-long, customized Strategic Leadership and Executive Coaching Program
• Increase in leadership reputation and effectiveness
• Implemented process to shift perspective from “manager / technical expert” to strategic leader/thinker.
• Expanded strategic partnerships among leaders and front-line experts
• Increased efficiency in Lean Six Sigma Deployment and cost savings
Shell Oil Global SAP Computer upgrade. U.S. Team. - Refinery Change Management Lead
• Developed Change Management plan and training with Global and U.S. teams in preparation for computer upgrade and associated roles and responsibility changes within the workforce.
• Created and delivered Facilitation training to all US refinery trainers.
• Successfully and smoothly implemented Change Management plan at assigned site.
KEY NOTES & CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
• Navy World Wide Human Resources Conference - San Diego, CA
• The American Association of Military Comptrollers - Fort Walton Beach, FL
• Department of Defense Performance Symposium - Lansdowne, VA
• Air Force Continuous Process Improvement Leadership Training and Development Tour -
HQ –Ramstein Germany, Aviano Italy, Lakenheath England
• Air Force Continuous Process Improvement Symposium - Denver, CO
• Northwest Safety Contractors Regional Meeting – Bellingham, WA
• LEAN Six Sigma World Conference Nashville, TN
• Results Washington, WA State LEAN Conference
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
• Medic – US Air Force
• Surgical Assistant Certification – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
• Bachelor of Arts, Poetry - English Department – Western Washington University
• Certified Mediator – Snohomish County Dispute Resolution Center
• Facilitation Certification – Washington State University Cooperative Extension
• Continuous on-going training and skill building in business development, sales and marketing, facilitation, personality styles and preferences, training, training design and coaching.